Wednesday, July 15, 2009

short post...

Today I was really tired, so after lunch I finally took a siesta. It was really nice, but I don’t think I was supposed to sleep for 3 hours. When I woke up, nobody was here. I called my friend Gabby and we decided to sit on a street corner in a mad attempt to get internet. We found some really weak signals so we were only online for half an hour. My internet kept cutting out but I think Friday I’m going to bring my computer to the university in the afternoon. People kept staring at us on the street with our laptops out, but we’re almost desperate now. We’re so used to sitting on Facebook for hours and now I don’t even know what’s going on with all my friends. It’s like I’m going through withdrawals.
Tonight, I had dinner with Ana and she likes to watch the show Bones. It’s the same one we have in the states, but they have Spanish voice-overs. It’s funny though, because she told me she was surprised how well the characters can speak Spanish. I didn’t have the heart to tell her that it is filmed in English and they use other people’s voices to speak Spanish.
Tonight I’m not going out because I’m so tired. Tomorrow I’m going to the beach after lunch though. I love going there just to get some sun, I just don’t like how some of the women are topless. Buena Noche.

No comments:

Post a Comment